The Head of School is supported and advised by a leadership team called the Head’s Council. Made up of the Principals of TFS’ four branches, along with the most senior member of each department, the Head’s Council forms the basis for communication between all departments and the Head, and ensures alignment on the strategic and operational direction of the school. Click here for information on theTFS Board of Directors.
Our teachers mean the world to us. They have come from countries all over the globe, and bring with them their native cultures, languages and histories, as well as personal talents, passions and experiences.
Launch our poster gallery to read more about the incredible journeys our teachers have made on their way to TFS.
Watch the video dedicated to our teachers to thank them for their hard work and for making a difference in the lives of our students every day.
A Way to Say Thank You
to Our Teachers
We want to recognize all our teachers
for their hard work and thank them for
making a difference in the lives of our
students every day. This video is
dedicated to them.
If you are looking for our current job opportunities, please visit Working at TFS
What We Look for in Our Teachers
- Academic qualifications and teaching credentials
- Strong French or English language skills, with bilingual skills preferred
- Ability to share knowledge with enthusiasm, generate a love of learning and encourage students’ personal growth
- Familiarity with trends in education and technology
- Leadership and curriculum development skills
- Recognition of, and respect for, diversity and individual differences
Teachers at TFS are dedicated to the individual child. They respect and nurture the unique skills each student brings to his/her TFS education. Every year, our graduates enroll in exciting, challenging university programs – a testament to our TFS culture which encourages each student to fulfill his/her potential.